Thursday, July 26, 2012

Swell Caroline!

Hey ladies! I wanted to do a quick shoutout for one of new favorites, Swell Caroline. Swell Caroline is a jewelry and accessory company based out of Atlanta, Georgia that specializes in costume jewelry, Moon & Lola monogrammed pieces, and Scout by Bungalow bags. Click the blue link below to head on over to their online store!


Here is a lovely pair of earrings that I purchased from Swell Caroline several weeks ago. As you can see, they are gorgeous, fantastic quality, and contain my monogram -- a southern belle's dream!

Monogram Earrings {Triple Letter}
As a Swell Caroline brand ambassador, I was chosen to help spread the word about the brand and their products. That being said, these opinions are my own.

Your opinion: I have a $50 credit to Swell Caroline. What would you buy from the store with $50? Let me know in the comments below! :)

2 comments:

  1. The cutout monogram necklace in sterling :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would probably save a little bit and buy the Sterling Nautical Monogram Bracelet!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think! :) xoxo