Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Preference Night Outfit for Under $100!

Hey ladies! I am so excited for recruitment and rush this year. At my college, we have informal recruitment in the fall and rush in January. I wanted to show y'all an example of an entire outfit that would be appropriate for Preference Night of rush week -- all for under $100!

Preference Night is your chance to look your best and really impress the Greek women. Obviously joining a sorority is not all about looks. That being said, you want to present yourself well and show that you are a classy, lovely lady!

Your best bet is a solid colored cocktail dress with accessories that bring a little bit of life to the outfit. This stunning blue and black, one-shouldered dress can be found at AX Paris for only $49.

For shoes, remember that you will be walking up and down the stairs in the houses as well as between houses. For this reason, choose a shoe that is cute but you can still walk in. You don't want to stumble because your heels are too high! I chose these solid black pumps from Payless for only $22. No need for Louboutin heels if you can get these!

As far as jewelry, keep it classy and simple. Your best bet is pearls, diamonds, and sterling. As a girl obsessed with pearls, I chose these simple studs from Denbenhams for only $7 and this classic strand from Accessorize for only $15 dollars.

Here is the final result: a simple yet classy outfit for Preference Night -- all for $93! (www.polyvore.com)


Hope y'all enjoyed. Comment and let me know what you plan to wear on pref night! xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I still have to decide what outfit I want to wear! definitely pearls :)

    Mariel

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think! :) xoxo