Saturday, August 11, 2012

My Latest Obsession

You guessed it...monogramming!

My friends always joke about me and my monogrammed items saying, "What do you have that ISN'T monogrammed?!" Believe it or not, I found ten items that I absolutely love that are monogrammed that are on my current wishlist. Monogrammed items are classic and are always great for gifts!


1.) Umbrella -- These monogrammed umbrellas by Snookemlilies are absolutely adorable. Don't forget to check out their giveaway on The Preppy Student's blog!

2.) Baseball hat -- I absolutely love baseball hats. Nothing better to wear at a horse show after you're done riding!

3.) Scarf -- these are perfect, especially for fall. I can't wait until Swell Caroline releases their dark plaid monogrammed scarves!

4.) Nike Tempo shorts -- any college girl knows that these shorts are a necessity. When I saw these on Pinterest I couldn't believe I hadn't done this yet!

5.) Jack Rogers sandals -- classic sandals, classic monogram. Staple piece that will last forever.

6.) Engraved cuff -- this is a fantastic gift for a friend, bride, sorority sister, mom, etc. Can be a very nice piece of jewelry with that classic touch!

7.) Bumper sticker -- I have an absolute obsession with bumper stickers. My bright yellow, muddy, sticker-covered car could use a little hint of class ;)

8.) Hair bow -- if you know me at all you know that I can't go without a bow! Especially a supersized one!

9.) Clutch -- I am in need of a good clutch and you can find these at Marley Lilly. If "A Southern Lady" approves then trust me, I do, too!

10.) Headband -- the Blair Waldorf in me says that yes, headbands are still classic in college. Add a monogram and you have a great staple piece that could be rotated in with any wardrobe.

What is your favorite monogrammed item? Did I miss anything that you are just dying to have? Let me know! :)

3 comments:

  1. I have a lot of monogrammed items (what southern girl doesn't?) But the one thing I do not have, which is somewhat of a staple, is a monogrammed necklace!! And now I don't know if I should get one or just wait a couple years until I'm married to my boyfriend of 5 years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just bought one today from Swell Caroline! And girl, I am so jealous! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I do think you should add a monogrammed backpack to this list! I had mine done and I adore it!!
    xoxo
    CarolinaGirl_SC

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think! :) xoxo